Creating an Integrated Online Presence
Understanding How to Use Multiple Tools and Platforms to YOUR Advantage...
"You have to be on Facebook", "No, Instagram is the place to be", "Are you LinkedIn?", "I found you on Pinterest", "Can you Tweet Me?", "SEO is crucial", "You don't have a blog?", "Show me a video", "I read the reviews on your business" (Really? What reviews?!?), "Can I order it online?", "Can you IM/PM/text me?"
Does it seem overwhelming to try to stay on top of it all?
If so, we can help!
Whirlwind or Funnel?
If the image above looks like a whirlwind to you, we can help you understand how to use multiple tools and platforms to YOUR Advantage.
For example, in the social media category, do you know which website is geared mostly for B2B (Business to Business) interactions?
Knowing your target audience/market, combined with understanding the niche of the sites within the categories above will help you decide where to focus your efforts.
In-Box or Out-Box?
Many of these sites can act as funnels to "drive traffic" to your site. You'll want "landing pages" specific for each...
Other sites or tools may be better suited to announce new developments or products or sales, while some may be great for interacting with and providing service to customers and/or potential clients. Some cater to specific age groups. Some let you set your preferred geographic service area.
Your website is the "hub" of your online presence, and your business email account(s) are vital to doing business online.
Guess What? You don't have to use all the tools in the toolbox!
What you want your website to accomplish will determine the best way to coordinate and integrate your online presence. Additionally, understanding your target audience will help you to "pick and choose" which tools to use to be most effective, resulting in a higher ROI.
Your website is the hub of information, being your central point for ingoing and outgoing communications.
By the way, LinkedIn is the answer to the question above about B2B.
How do you get on track?
Initial Website Marketing and Online Integration Strategy
A Rose is Still a Rose
Irregardless of the tools used, the "Basics of Advertising" are still true for Web Advertising...
- You want
- You want your Image to reflect your company
- Values > social-conscious, eco-conscious, Christian, patriotic, etc.
- Style, colors, branding, content
- Word-of-Mouth is still THE BEST advertising
- You want Referrals - online testimonials and posts that are shared...
- Online Reviews are written every day - have you read reviews about your business? and responded to any of them?
- Excellent Customer Service generates repeat customers, creates relationships
- The better the quality, value, or experience of your product or service is, the more happy, and returning customers you'll have.
- Business statistics show that retaining a customer costs a fraction of what it takes to find a new customer.
Defining Objectives & Setting Goals
What you want your website to accomplish, who your target audience is, and what you are offering (goods, services, education, entertainment, etc.) will determine the track(s) you need to take.
A few reports that we offer can help map out your Web Presence and Online Integration Strategy.
- Business Listings and Reviews Report AKA Assessing Your Online Presence
- Site Content and Audit Report
- SEO/Keyword Research, Baseline, and Benchmark Reports
It takes some research, analysis, and planning to see which platforms will work best for you. You have lots of options when deciding which tools and content resources you want to use.
Let McDel Publishing host, build & integrate your custom designed website!
Free Initial Website Consultation
Website Design, Tune-Ups, SEO, Marketing, Management and/or Online Presence Strategy*
Contact McDel Publishing to establish and/or integrate YOUR professional online presence.
Call today: 970-208-3348
Request appointment time your Free Online Presence Strategy consultation today!
* by phone unless you're near Grand Junction CO (or pay travel costs)
Website Design & Development by the WebStir
©McDel Publishing, 2002-2020, All world-wide rights reserved.
McDel Publishing provides Multimedia Printing & Publishing Services
owned by McDel Gifts & Gear Co., PO Box 2108, Grand Junction, CO 81502 USA
Motivate! Celebrate! Delight! Enjoy! Laugh!