After your website is up and running, you'll want to make changes, add pages, offer specials or provide additional features. As your business evolves, you'll also want to take proactive steps to make your website a fine-tuned instrument. You want your website to work for you.
Your website may need structural renovations to make it more user friendly or to rank higher in the search engine results. Or it may just need a face-lift or a call to action.
Whether your website needs structural, efficiency, or design updates, SEO-focused web pages will get you ranked higher in the search engines!
Depending on the type of website you have and the goals of your business, the management, maintenance and marketing needed will vary. The website services listed below will give you an estimate; but give us a call and we'll be happy to give you a free quote based on your specific situation.
Build, update, make-over, renovate &/or tune-up your website: design, content &/or structure:
Social sites account set-ups, updates, ad or e-mail campaigns, newsletters - $49/hr
• pages, ads, emails - from $79/page
Logo design or re-creation - from $35
Custom graphics - from $15/each
• rollovers - logos - buttons - from $29 ea.
Print or web ads - from $49 each
Flash animations or video - from $149
Photo galleries/slide shows - from $79
• includes minor photo adjustments and optimization - from $10/each
Photo editing/manipulation - from $10/ea.
Photo optimization - $5/each
Photo restoration - $35/hour
- Make your site a reflection of your business
- Or add a member-only section for customers or employees
- Maybe your site needs to be updated to be "MOBILE-FRIENDLY"
- Maybe you want to be able to add daily or weekly articles or specials in-house
- Or maybe you want to allow visitors or customers to post information on your site, such as comments or articles
- Or encourage feedback or provide support through blogs or forums
- Maybe your website needs to be easier to navigate for your visitors
- Or maybe you just need more visitors!