Want More Ideas?
Subscribe to our newsletter:
What's the Good Word?
View more ideas of how to make your website work for you.
A Few Ways to Start Promoting Your Business or Website...
- Set-up and use professional business email accounts:
yourname (or department, etc.) @ yourdomainname.com
for all of your emails, departments, and employees
- Include your website address and company information and logo in the signature line of every email you send
- Put website and email address on all ads, brochures, posters, marketing materials
- Invest in a professional logo design
- Add website to your sign and to your social account(s) profile(s)
Send "Online and Offline Eyes" to Your Website
- Hang banners with your website name (or specific URL to track, for offers, for events, etc.)
- Run periodic marketing campaigns - post online and/or advertise elsewhere and direct to your website to see details, or to redeem, or to download a file, or to order!
- Use specific web pages (landing pages) to gauge the feedback of different campaigns
- Offer "web-only specials", use online discount codes
- Offer coupons - prospects and customers print from your website or use online version of coupon
- Include yourdomainname.com with reorder options, given with all orders
- Add domain name to product packaging
- Give away promotional items with your website address - big & bold
Tell the World "Look Who's Here"!
- Create and distribute a press/media release announcing grand opening of online store/website
(and for events and new products or developments within your company) - direct to your website or specific pages on your website.
- Incorporate your media releases as a news section on your website
Please tell us if this helped you:
1 star = not helpful; 5 stars = very helpful